Aroma Gourmet Coffee Roastery chose Colombian Excelso Decaf Coffee Bean not only because of its amazing sweet caramel and cocco aroma and, citrusy and nutty flavour but because they DO NOT USE ANY chemical when extracting the caffeine from the beans. Mountain Water Process (MWP) is when they decaffeinated the raw coffee bean by taking a green coffee extract and caffeine specific filtering technology to remove caffeine from green beans. In this method exposure to water expands the pores of the green coffee in preparation for caffeine extraction. MWP takes place in Mexico and is a 100% chemical free and Organic process. This process is more expensive but is also more healthier.
Decaf Colombian Excelso
R100.00 – R380.00
- Growing Altitude: 1,200 – 2,000 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Bourbon, Typica, Caturra, Tabi, Colombia, Maragogipe, Castillo
- Harvest Period: September – December
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Aroma: Sweet (caramel), Cocoa
- Flavor: Sweet (fruity), Citrusy, Nutty (slight)
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: Bright, Citric
250g, 500g, 1kg
Beans, Espresso Ground, Filter, Plunger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.