This highly rated African coffee has a darker aroma than the Ethiopian roasts. Ugandan Bugisu contains a touch of Brazil nut that you can taste with every sip. A sweet, mild roast boasting a deep, earthy, woody mouth-feel. The body of Bugisu is fairly light, but the flavour is surprisingly rich, with dark chocolate and delicious Brazil nut flavour dominating.
Ugandan Bugisu Roast
R90.00 – R345.00
- Region: Uganda (Bugishu)
- Growing Altitude: 1,300 – 2,200 meters
- Variety: Arabica (Typica, SL 14, SL 28, Kent)
- Harvest Period: October – February
- Milling Process: Fully Washed
- Aroma: Woodsy, Orange Zest
- Flavour: Orange, Fruity, Pekoe Tea
- Body: Smooth
- Acidity: Winey
250g, 500g, 1kg
Beans, Espresso Ground, Filter, Plunger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.