Guatemala Antigua Roast is a medium roasted coffee with it’s own unique smoky flavour, well balanced with a hint of an intriguing “spicey twist” finish. Antigua coffee is known for it’s gentle whisper of chocolate aroma brought forth by our Roast Master’s skillful roasting secrets. Guatemala Antigua Coffee is ranked one of the best single origin coffees in the world, with its powerful aroma and medium body, it stands to please any gourmet coffee lover.
Guatemala Antigua Roast
R145.00 – R490.00
- Growing Altitude: 1,500 – 1,800 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Caturra, Bourbon
- Harvest Period: December – April
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Aroma: Floral, Citrus
- Flavor: Chocolate, Caramel Sweetness, Citrusy (Orange)
- Body: Full
- Acidity: Bright, Lemony
250g, 500g, 1kg
Beans, Espresso Ground, Filter, Plunger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.