This Arabica coffee is a medium roasted coffee known and loved for its particular flavour and mild spicy kick. With a wine like essence that completes with a floral aroma. This clean tasting coffee glides over your palate with an almost sweet aftertaste. Sidamo coffee has a soft, light body when brewed.
Ethiopian Sidamo Roast
R100.00 – R380.00
- Growing Altitude: 1500-2220 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Heirloom Ethiopian Varieties
- Harvest Period: October – January
- Milling Process: Fully Washed, Dried on Raised Beds
- Aroma: Floral, Slight Woody
- Flavor: Lemon, Cane Sugar, Berries
- Body: Medium, Smooth
- Acidity: Winey
250g, 500g, 1kg
Beans, Espresso Ground, Filter, Plunger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.